"INSPIRING AND INSIGHTFUL…TRULY RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMANITY."
“Riveting and heartwarming.”
“It almost reads like a fiction novel, yet these are just ordinary people doing extraordinary things for humanity."
“If Ms. Rohan’s goal was to inspire us all to be better people… I’d say she succeeded in spades.”
"My eleven-year old friend, Abigail, is a war-orphaned prostitute."
She isn’t anymore. Abigail, along with countless other young girls in Liberia, is now a student—and her future is bright. All because of Katie Meyler;
All because One Person Acted.
One Person Acted and Everything Changed is the answer to an important question: “Can I change the world?” Our world is chock-full of dire and complex situations, seemingly too large for any one of us to take on—the stories you are about to read prove otherwise. No matter your circumstances, you can change this world. Absolutely. Among other inspiring stories in One Person Acted, you will read the riveting accounts of:
• An owner of an insurance company who, in just two years, has saved the lives of nearly 30,000 fleeing migrants from drowning in the Mediterranean, Aegean, and Andaman Seas.
• A photographer who surrendered his coveted position at National Geographic to inspire hundreds of millions of people across the world to take action against environmental destruction and global warming.
• A recovering heroin addict, homeless from the age of 11, who now leads a fearless rescue team that has saved thousands upon thousands of suffering animals from horrific situations.
• A psychiatrist who left his practice after twenty-three years to address global poverty and has since lifted millions of people out of poverty across the world.
• A fifteen year-old boy who founded a non-profit to change the way animals are raised, and subsequently transformed the treatment of millions of factory farmed animals in 90 countries.
One million times a month people around the world ask Google how to change the world. Read the stories of 10 people who did just that.
About the Author
The author of several published articles and two books, Deborah Rohan is also a professional speaker, trainer, and coach. She is the founder of One Person Acted, which guides individuals and organizations to consider their impact on the world, encouraging them to become conscious, committed world changers as they fully live out their own life purpose. (Read More)